Innovative Cosmetic Services in Redwood City, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto & Menlo Park
The last few decades have seen a skyrocketing demand for cosmetic dentistry. At Smile Craft Dental, we specialize in several treatments in cosmetic dentistry in Mountain View, Redwood City, Sunnyvale, Palo Alto, and Menlo Park. We can help with everything from minor cosmetic changes to full tooth restorations.
Always a pleasure going to this dentist and has been the best I’ve ever had.Shari H.
A significant number of the patients that come to us for cosmetic dentistry in Mountain View are concerned about the brightness of their smiles. Teeth whitening is one of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to quickly improve the appearance of your smile.
As we get older, teeth become stained by:
- Staining foods and beverages
- Tobacco use
- Poor oral hygiene
- Irregular dental visits
- Personal habits
Many people try to use store-bought bleaching products to remove the stains. These products produce unsatisfactory results. Our teeth whitening treatment uses a higher concentration bleaching agent that is reserved for trained professionals. The treatment can whiten your teeth up to eight shades in a single visit. You will need to avoid things that stain the teeth and practice good oral hygiene to maintain the results.
State-of-the-Art Cosmetic Treatments
If you need more than teeth whitening, we offer a variety of innovative Mountain View cosmetic dentistry treatments. Our Mountain View and Redwood City offices are equipped with state-of-the-art technology to deliver exceptional results for our patients.
Our cosmetic dentistry services include:
- CEREC Same-Day Crowns – When a broken tooth causes embarrassment, you want it restored instantly. If you don’t have time to wait for a dental crown, we offer Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Crowns (CEREC) to restore your smile.
- Porcelain Crowns – Porcelain is the material of choice for dental crowns because it mimics the light-reflective properties of natural tooth enamel. Porcelain crowns can be textured and color-matched to your surrounding teeth for better aesthetics.
- Dental Veneers – A dental veneer is a razor-thin shell of porcelain that is bonded to the front surface of the teeth. Veneers are effective for teeth that are discolored, chipped, broken, irregularly shaped, worn down, or gapped. A small amount of the natural enamel is removed to accommodate the thickness of the veneer.
- Dental Bonding – Bonding involves the application of a composite resin, which is similar to putty. Bonding is an affordable option for minor chips and cracks. The resin is color-matched to your natural teeth, so the repaired tooth will blend in with the rest.
- Uniform Teeth – We are proud to welcome Unform Teeth to our Redwood City office to provide clear aligner treatment to improve your smile.
Whether you are looking for a solution for teeth that are discolored, chipped, irregularly shaped, or misaligned, we offer cosmetic treatments that are customized to your needs. We recommend starting with a consultation, so we can evaluate your teeth, listen to your concerns, and develop a custom treatment plan to transform your smile.
We believe in staying ahead of the curve when it comes to new techniques, better equipment and overall care.
Top Tier Staff
Our experienced doctors and staff take a gentle, skillful, and patient-centered approach to dentistry.
Our approach to your dental needs is a partnership with a focus on prevention and education.
Cutting Edge Technology
We pride ourselves on the cutting edge technology that we use to offer you the best care.